Release 22.214.171.124 is a small update that primarily fixes some breaking issues for OpenVZ users.
- Fixed a duplicate key exception when building the settings specification on OpenVZ systems. Caused by duplicate IP addresses being reported by the OS.
- Fixed settings not being exported properly to other games when duplicate tags exist.
- WIP user-level permissions. Not yet exposed to the user interface.
- Prevented duplicate environment variables from being set.
- Fixed the 'server.ip' setting not being specified correctly.