Release 1370 mostly includes minor game-specific fixes and QOL improvements.
- Added a flag to processes started by AMP to specify they contain sensitive command line arguments (such as authentication details for SteamCMD) so that they are not logged.
- Fixed the scheduler time boxes not behaving right on Firefox.
- Fixed the scheduler losing certain event data due to incorrect (de)serialization.
ARMA 3 Module
- Added a 'CustomOpts' field to the config file to allow extra arguments to be passed to the server on startup.
Instance Manager (Plugin)
- Linux users now respect the target users home directory (from /etc/passwd) when creating instances.
- Fixed logging in when usernames or passwords contain control characters.
- Fixed startup on Windows
- Updated configuration handling to > 1.0 standard.
- Minor protocol related fixes
- Very early and dumb copy+paste support.