AMP 22.214.171.124 introduces a new dependency under Linux - 'tmux' is now required to start instances.
This is primarily a bugfix release, most notably fixing srcds instances under Linux.
Instance Manager (Plugin)
- Multiple startup modes are now supported to allow the host application to specify how instances are started (screen/tmux/nohup)
- Changed the 'minimum kernel version' from 3.2 to 2.6
Instance Manager (CLI)
- Instance listings now show which module is being used.
- The scheduler UI has been rewritten to be data-driven. This will allow for editing tasks more easily in the future.
- Fixed a bug where the names of scheduled tasks are sometimes lost caused by ID mismatches.
- All upstream libraries have been updated to newer versions. This includes many webserver performance and crash fixes.
- Fixed a bug where selecting a goldsrc based server in the list then a source engine based server would cause servers to not start until AMP was restarted.
- Fixed a null reference exception in the UDP logger when starting instances.