Dione 220.127.116.11 is almost entirely a bugfix release with only a couple of minor new features.
- Switched to new CubeCoders signing certificates.
- Changed the certificate verification to not care if a certificate has expired so long as it belonged to Cubecoders (ensures that AMP won't fail again if we don't release an update before the cert expires)
- Settings can now have multiple inline-actions instead of just one.
- Yet again tried to fix a duplicate node issue in GetSettingsSpec()
- Added a -noscheduler command-line flag to not run timed events in the scheduler (event triggers still function)
- Made sure that a clean shutdown is always attempted on a 'normal' exit.
- Updated the URL for fetching force updates (again), allowing forge to be updated once more.
- Addressed a crash if the plugin downloader encounters a bad zip file (corrupted, failed download, etc)
- Re-tidied-up the settings page so it only shows settings relevant to the current server type.
- Addressed an issue with the UDP logger not being able to start up when no suitable non-loopback IP could be found (commonly caused by OpenVZ setups), and added a fallback to try and use a loopback IP if possible.
- Added the option to change the sv_pure setting (server purity)
- Support for reading the Graphs maplist (ain files) to add to the map options list.
- Compressed maps (.bz2) now show up in the map list.
- Address starting of instances under Linux when ADS itself is started via the IM instead of directly.
- Fixed the server name not being set properly.
- Fixed RCON not connecting on new versions.
ARMA 3 Module
- Support for the command line option to specify a mod on load.
- Fixed not being able to set an SMTP password due to an invalid field type.
Space Engineers Module
- Fixed an incorrect scenario type preventing servers from starting.
- Removed 'Ignore last session' from startup arguments.
Windows Instance Manager
- Temporarily disabled user isolation functionality as it doesn't seem to work consistently for all users and prevents services being created. It will be re-enabled later.