AMP 126.96.36.199 primarily addresses bugs in the Minecraft module and the Win32 service handler.
- Added the ability for setting descriptions to include hyperlinks.
AMP Instance Manager / ADS (Linux)
- AMP instances and their associated game server are ended gracefully instead of killed. You can trigger this outside of AIM/ADS by sending a SIGUSR1 to the AMP process.
- Fixed a potential infinite loop if an update fails after hitting 'start'.
- Added a "Restart if empty" schedulable task.
- Updated the 'kill' button to use the player name instead of their UUID.
- Addressed thread-spinning issues by swapping out callbacks for tasks.
- Added 'Craftbukkit' to the list of server types that can be automatically installed (via Spigot Buildtools)
- Installing FTB on Windows is more reliable and no longer results in AMP having to change its working directory.
- Addressed RCON not connecting if the server takes too long to start. Requires the VAC is enabled.
- Added the ability to specify a GSLT token for servers that require it (Like CS GO)
AMP Service Handler (Windows)
- When using the -createUser flag, the created user is spawned with restricted permissions to disallow login and only be able to run services.
- Fixed services created with -createUser having the wrong authentication details.
- Fixed a bug where the service may fail to uninstall properly.